RSP Insure is a Dual Advantage product for investors
- Investor is able to reap the benefits of equity investments by investing regularly
through Regular Stock Purchase.
- Investor gets an add-on benefit of complementary Life insurance cover to take care
of pending RSP-Insure Installments in case of untimely demise of Investor.
Investment through RSP Insure can be done in selected stocks, ETFs & Mutual fund
schemes (listed on exchange platform) specified by Reliance Securities Limited.
The Insurance cover is provided under a Group Term Insurance to individual investors
opting for ‘RSP Insure’. In the unfortunate event of demise, insurance cover will
take care of the unpaid RSP Insure installments.
Benefits of RSP Insure Plan
Who can avail of this facility?
- No need to track the market regularly i.e., once an RSP Insure is placed, the selected
stock(s)/ETF/MF are purchased on your behalf as per your instruction.
- Helps bring down the average cost of investment. Accumulates wealth by investing
small amount regularly.
- Eliminates the risk of timing the market & Reduces the risk of market volatility.
- It provides Life Insurance Cover that helps the investor’s family to deal with the
financial crisis and stay ahead of uncertainties of life by ensuring that the insurance
cover takes care of the unpaid pending investment orders.
All RSL’s clients’ (excluding NRI) upto 50 years of age (based on next birthday)
can subscribe for RSP Insure.
How to avail RSP Insure facility?
You can give a request in physical or place the request online by logging in to
For more details on RSP Insure Plan, Please login to your RSL trading account &
read the RSP Insure Plan FAQ.