This product is used for taking carry futures and options positions in USDINR, EURINR, GBPINR and JPYINR on NSE -CD with margins as prescribed by exchange
Click here to download
Presentation on "How to trade in currency derivatives"
MIS facilitates you to take leverage in intraday position in currency futures. Unlike regular market scenario it only blocks half of the actual margin required.
How does Margin Intraday Square-off works?
- Buy/Sell currency future contracts on NSE-CDS during the trading hours.
- Square off MIS open positions before 4.45 pm on the same day.
- MIS position can be converted to Normal (NRML) before 4.45 pm, subject to availability of the required margin. Position conversion can be done in Instaplus through net position window. For NEST trader user position conversion option available in F8 WINDOW. Click on 'detail', then on position conversion’.
- MIS product is available for first three months contract for USDINR & current month contract for EUROINR.
Click here to MIS FAQ
What is Max Multiplier?
This is another variant of current MIS product where it allows you to take leverage as per your risk appetite along with the power to limit your downside.
One can take intraday position with such orders which blocks lesser margin than MIS & NORMAL orders.
How it functions?
- Max Multiplier is a two leg order where client places buy/sell order along with corresponding Stop Loss order.
- First leg (buy / sell) is placed at market.
- Second leg is a Stop loss market order.
- Squaring of the cover order is possible only through modification of stop loss order to market order.
- Cover Orders can be placed any time prior to 4:30 pm.
- Cover order is allowed for First two month USDINR FUTURE contracts
Margin requirement is calculated with below mentioned two ways. Out of the two whichever is the higher amount will be considered for margin requirement.