Reliance Securities comes from the house of Reliance Capital, one of India’s leading & prominent financial houses.
Founded in 1986, Reliance Capital has come a long way from being into steady annuity yielding businesses such as leasing, bill discounting, and inter-corporate deposits to diversifying its activities in the areas of asset management and mutual fund; life and general insurance; consumer finance and industrial finance; stock broking; depository services; private equity and proprietary investments; exchanges, asset reconstruction; distribution of financial products and other activities in financial services.
Reliance Capital has a net worth of Rs. 7,887 crore (US$ 2 billion) and total assets of Rs. 32,419 crore (US$ 7 billion) as on June 30, 2011.
Reliance Securities Limited is a Reliance Capital company and part of the Reliance Group.
Reliance Securities endeavors to change the way investors transact in equities markets and avails services. It provides customers with access to Equity, Derivatives, Portfolio Management Services*, Investment Banking*, Mutual Funds & IPOs. It also offers secured online share trading platform and investment activities in secure, cost effective and convenient manner. To enable wider participation, it also provides the convenience of trading offline through variety of means, including Call & Trade, Branch dealing Desk and its network of affiliates.
Reliance Securities has a pan India presence at more than 1,700 locations.
Reliance Capital is one of India's leading and fastest growing private sector financial services companies, and ranks among the top 3 private sector financial services and banking groups, in terms of net worth.
Awards & Achievements
- Reliance Securities has been rated no. 1 by Starcom Worldwide for online security and cost effectiveness in 2007
- 'Debutant Franchisor of the Year' at the 5th International Franchisee & Retail show 2007
- 'Best in category Service Franchise' at the 6th International Franchise & Retail show 2008
- 'Best E-Brokerage Houser 2008' (runner's up) by Outlook Money NDTV Profit Awards
- 'Largest E-Broking House & Best Equity Broking House for the year 2009' by Dun & Bradstreet
- 'Largest E-Broking House 2010' by Dun & Bradstreet
- 'My FM Stars of the Industry 2011' for excellence in Online Demat
- Reliance Securities Limited is now ISO 9001:2008 certified for Online Trading Platform
- 'Brand Leadership Legacy Award' at the Asian Leadership Awards - Dubai, 2011
*Offered through group companies.
Presence & Reach
Reliance Securities Ltd
11h Floor, R-Tech Park, Nirlon Compound,
Western Express Highway, Land mark - Near Hub,
behind Oracle Building
Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 400063
Board Line - 022 3320 1212
Fax - 022 3320 1555
Click here to find our branch nearest to you.
For any queries/requests, write to us at:
Write to us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org for any grievances/complaints